This article is written to provide you with information about How to Withdraw, Fund and Send Dollars with your UBA Dollar Prepaid Card in Nigeria and any part in the world easily, with our step-by-step guide to help you understand how the card works and how to withdraw or exchange your UBA Dollar Prepaid Card money for Naira instantly at the highest exchange rate.
What is a UBA Prepaid Card?
UBA Dollar Prepaid Card is a reloadable card that allows you to make purchases and payments online and offline. It is not linked to a bank account, so you can load it with any amount of money you want. This makes it a great way to budget your spending and control your finances. The good part is that these cards can be used locally and internationally.
What can you do with a UBA Prepaid Card?
You can use your UBA Dollar Prepaid Card perform the following:
- Make online purchases at any website that accepts Visa or MasterCard.
- Make payments at any merchant that accepts Visa or MasterCard.
- Withdraw cash from ATMs that dispense dollar bills in Nigeria and around the world.
- Transfer money to other UBA Prepaid Cards.
- Pay bills and subscriptions.
Requirements to get a UBA Dollar Prepaid Card
To get a UBA Dollar Prepaid Card, you will need to meet the following requirements provided below:
- Be a resident of Nigeria or other countries that UBA bank operates.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Have a valid ID card, such as PVC, driver’s license or national ID card.
- Have a valid Bank Verification Number (BVN).
- Provide 1 passport-sized photograph.
- Electric bill
You can now go to any UBA branch to apply for the UBA Dollar Prepaid Card once you meet the above Requirements.
How to get a UBA Dollar Prepaid Card?
Here are the step-by-step guide on how to get a UBA Dollar Prepaid Card:
- Visit any UBA branch in your city
- Request for a UBA Dollar Prepaid Card.
- Fill out the application form with your details.
- Provide the required documents, such as your passport photograph, ID card, electricity/NEPA bill and BVN.
- Wait for your card to be issued.
- Once your card has been issued, you will need to fund it with $5-$10 before you will be able to fully activate it.
Don’t know where to get the Dollars to fund your card? FFS Fast Funds Swap can do that easily in exchange for Naira.
- Once you have funded the card, you can activate your card at any UBA ATM Machine by following the instructions on the screen to change the default PIN to your preferred PIN.
After you have activated the card on any UBA ATM machine, your card is now ready to be used for local and international purchase and Linking to Paypal Account and other payment platforms.
How to Setups Your UBA Dollar Prepaid Card for Transfer
To setup your UBA Dollar Prepaid Card for card to card transfer, follow the steps provided below:
- Visit https://www.gtpsecurecard.com/UBA/
- Click on “Set up New Account”
- Enter your “Customer ID” The customer ID is your 10 digit numbers located at the back of your UBA Prepaid Card
- Enter your “Web Code” the web code can be found in the leaflet inside the envelope your prepaid card was issued to you from the bank.
- Set up your preferred “Username & Password”
- Set up your “Security Questions” and move on.
- After filling all your details, a 4 digit passcode will be sent to your registered phone number, enter the code in the field provided and click on confirm.
- After you have completely filled all the necessary details, your account is ready for transfer and receiving funds.
How to Withdraw from UBA dollar Prepaid Card
It’s almost impossible to withdraw the money in your dollar Prepaid Card in Nigeria especially if the funds are gotten from other payment platforms such as PayPal and other online banks.
But no cause for alarm, to withdraw the funds in your dollar Prepaid Card in Nigeria, follow the below steps:
Log in to your Card Portal via https://www.gtpsecurecard.com/UBA/Login.aspx# or the UBA Mobile App.
Go to “Card to Card Transfer”
Endorse the transaction
Enter “FFSswap Card details” in the field provided
Enter the Transfer code sent to your registered phone number
Click on confirm. As seen in the screenshot provided below:
Last Name: Haruna
Customer ID: 0014709749
Amount: Enter the amount you want to exchange for Naira, E.g 100 for $100 or 50 for $50
Get your funds in Naira instantly at the best rate in Nigeria.
NOTE: you can only exchange $300 at a time. If the funds are above $300, then you can initiate it twice by breaking it into $300 per transaction.
DON’T FORGET TO CHAT THE FSS FAST FUNDS SWAP ON WHATSAPP FIRST BEFORE INITIATING ANY TRANSFER.
Benefits of Using a UBA Dollar Prepaid Card
Here are some of the benefits you get from using a UBA Dollar Prepaid Card:
- Security: Your UBA Dollar Prepaid Card is protected by a PIN, so you can be sure that your money is on the safe side.
- Convenience: You can use your UBA Dollar Prepaid Card anywhere that accepts Visa or MasterCard locally and internationally.
- Flexibility: You can load your card with any amount of money you want, so you can budget your spending and control your finances anywhere and anytime.
- Rewards: You can earn rewards when you use your UBA Dollar Prepaid Card, such as air miles or cash back.
- International Use: You can use your UBA Dollar Prepaid Card to make purchases and payments in countries all over the world.
- Easy to use: Your UBA Dollar Prepaid Card is easy to use and manage. You can check your balance, make transactions, and set up alerts online or through the UBA mobile app easily and conveniently.
The UBA Dollar Prepaid Card is considered as the best option to withdraw PayPal funds in Nigeria, pay for online digital services, and transfer card funds from one UBA Dollar Prepaid user to another easily.
Additionally, it transfers money from your PayPal account instantly and takes the same second for the funds to reach your Dollar Card.
So why not chat with us today and get your funds converted instantly at the highest rate in Nigeria.
Frequently Asked Questions About the the UBA Prepaid Card
Here answers to frequently asked questions you have about the UBA Prepaid Cards.
What is the UBA Prepaid Dollar Card Login?
The UBA Prepaid Dollar Card Login accessible at https://www.gtpsecurecard.com/UBA/Login.aspx, it is the portal you login to manage your card funds, transfer your funds, check your card account balance and perform other transactions online.
How to transfer money from UBA Prepaid card to bank account
To transfer money from your UBA Prepaid card to a bank account, kindly visit any UBA branch in your city and request for a withdrawal Only if the money you want to withdraw is funded from a bank branch.
But if the money is gotten from a Paypal account, you won’t be able to withdraw it in a bank branch. Rather you would want to exchange it for Naira with FFS Fast Funds Swap instantly for the highest exchange rate.
How to Load UBA Dollar Prepaid Card
To load your UBA Dollar Prepaid Card, you will need to go get dollars at a local bureau de change vendor usually known as aboki exchange at a black market rate and head to any UBA bank branch to fund your card. Or you can chat Naira with FFS Fast Funds Swap on WhatsApp for instant loading of your card at an affordable naira rate.
How to withdraw from UBA dollar Prepaid card
To withdraw your funds from your UBA dollar Prepaid card, kindly reach out to Naira with FFS Fast Funds Swap on WhatsApp to withdraw your funds in Naira instantly at the highest rate.