The International Undergraduate Scholarship is awarded to high-achieving international students in recognition of their outstanding academic results.
University of Melbourne, Australia
Any degree course offered at the University of Melbourne
Number of Awards:
This scholarship provides a:
- $10,000 tuition fee waiver for the first year of an undergraduate degree,
- Remission of 50% of the fee for the duration of three years of an undergraduate course, or
- Remission of 100% of the fee for the duration of three years of an undergraduate course
To be considered for a Fee Remission Scholarship, you must:
- be a citizen of a country other than Australia and New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia;
- have received an unconditional offer for an undergraduate degree;
- obtained excellent school results at the end of the year, such as:
– GCE A-levels: at least three A* grades with numerical grades and an average score of at least 93% in the top three subjects
– Most Australian Foundation Studies: an overall score of at least 98%
– International Baccalaureate (IB): a score of at least 42
– US High School: A GPA of at least 3.9 in combination with an SAT of at least 1500 or an ACT of at least 31
– Canadian Secondary School: an overall score of at least 97%
– India Secondary School (CBSE, ISCE or State Board Exam); an overall score of at least 95%
– Vietnam High School: an overall score of at least 90
- have not previously undertaken any tertiary studies (excluding extension studies completed as part of a 12-year program);
No app required. You will automatically be considered for this award. All eligible students who have received an unconditional offer for admission to an undergraduate program will automatically be considered. The admission deadline was October 31, 2022 for the first semester of 2023 and May 31, 2023 for the second semester of 2023.
It is important to visit the official website to access the application form for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.